The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has finally released the supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that applied for UNILAG supplementary form can now check their admission status.
How to Check UNILAG Supplementary Admission List.
Just like the merit admission list, the supplementary admission list too is accessible on JAMB Portal. Follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
Successfully admitted? You’re advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILAG Supplementary Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session.
CHECK ALSO: 2020/2021 JAMB EXPO