Following the release of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO postgraduate admission list, the authorities of the institution announced that all the candidates offered provisional admission should pay N42,000 excluding bank charges via REMITA Platform.
Procedures to Pay FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee.
- After conforming your FUTO Postgraduate Admission Status, proceed to http://portal.futo.edu.ng/PGaccountVerification.aspx to activate your students portal account.
- After activating your portal account, visit https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Login.aspx to login.
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, then select Pay PG Acceptance
- New students are required to select(2019/2020) as current session, then submit to generate the acceptance invoice.
- Go to the bank and make payment with your PG Acceptance invoice using the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number on your invoice.
- Visit your Profile Account again, Login with your username and password
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, select Pay PG Acceptance, then submit to obtain your PG Admission letter.
- Proceed to the PG School and meet your Departmental Schedule Officer with originals of your credentials/certificates, photocopies and passport photograph
- Proceed to your Department for Departmental clearance.
READ ALSO::2020 LEGIT JAMB EXPO