The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released 2019/2020 academic session first, second, third and fourth batch admission lists.
ABSU admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
How to Check ABSU Admission List.
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
You can also access your ABSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABSU admission list.
READ ALSO : 2020 JAMB ANSWERS